- Sports Edge Acupuncture1033 Sterling Road #105
Herndon, VA 20170
- Monday - Friday9am to 5pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: fertility
Six Ways Acupuncture Can Improve Women’s Health
Women’s health issues can be complex and unique to each person. However, traditional Western medicine solutions are full of invasive procedures that can alter hormones. Other solutions include prescription drugs that can have strong side effects for those taking them. Unfortunately, many women believe these are the only options.
However, acupuncture can be a tremendous solution in addressing a
Posted in Acupuncture, Women's Health Also tagged acupuncture, menstrual issues, pain, skin care, women's health Comments Off on Six Ways Acupuncture Can Improve Women’s Health
Four Ways Acupuncture Can Improve Men’s Health
Some men might not consider acupuncture as a first resort when wanting a health reset, but acupuncture can be a great way to deal with some of the issues that come with getting older. There are certainly more than four, but here are the top four ways acupuncture can improve men’s health.
Posted in Acupuncture, Men's Health Also tagged acupuncture, men's health, pain, stress Comments Off on Four Ways Acupuncture Can Improve Men’s Health