- Sports Edge Acupuncture1033 Sterling Road #105
Herndon, VA 20170
- Monday - Friday9am to 5pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: inflammation
Acupuncture for Inflammation
For many of the afflictions acupuncture can treat – allergies, back pain, headaches, the list goes on – reducing inflammation in the body is a primary reason acupuncture is successful. For decades now, doctors and medical researchers have been trying to learn what the biological mechanism is that allows acupuncture to reduce inflammation in the body.
Posted in Inflammation Also tagged acupuncture Comments Off on Acupuncture for Inflammation
Acupuncture Wrapped: An overview of some of the most exciting discoveries in 2020
As we enter a new year, it is natural to want to look back on the last one. As humans, we have the gift and the hurdle of marking time, so it can feel helpful to recall memories we want to hold on to or look for lessons we can take with us.
To that end, here are three
Posted in Acupuncture, Migraines & Headaches, Pain, Research, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged migraines, pain Comments Off on Acupuncture Wrapped: An overview of some of the most exciting discoveries in 2020